Monday, September 20, 2010

adventurers

Two of my good friends have embarked on an adventure called the Wander and the Runaway, and they asked me to do a photoshoot for them to have pictures to put on their website. I was glad to be able to help them out. We started at our favorite coffeeshop where we hang out, drink amazing coffee, and dream.

I might be a tiny bit jealous of their tattoos...just a tiny bit.



Then we went to a nearby park for some fun pics at the railroad tracks.



which way are we going?




One cause that is a shared passion with all of us is TOMS Shoes. And we love our TOMS!!! They are well loved and well worn and just right. Check out the TOMS website for more information. We also love to take pictures in our TOMS and of our TOMS.


I told you I love to take pictures in my TOMS. :)This is just one pair...keep your eyes peeled for pics of the other pairs I own.

I had a fantastic time taking pictures of my lovely friends, and I wish them the best of luck on their adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment