Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday: something to love

A cold, dreary day today. I'm ready for Spring, but I've been ready for Spring for about 3 months now (sigh). However, a good cup of coffee fixes just about everything, and a good chat with a friend over a cup of coffee on a day off has the capability of making me almost forget that it is winter for another 2ish months.


Sorry the picture quality isn't that great. I forgot my camera in the car so I had to use the camera on my phone instead. Also, I have to mention -- the last couple of times I have been to a coffeeshop and gotten a drink that they can do latte art on, the male barista has given me a heart. Interesting. Guess I just look like a heart kind of girl.

Also something else to love on this grey day -- a funny, sunny, silly song.

Pencil Full of Lead
- Paolo Nutini

No comments:

Post a Comment