Saturday, December 4, 2010

multinational scarf collection

A while back I posted photos of my shell collection for a photo competition. One of the collections that I had thought about photographing was my scarf collection. However, I couldn't really think of a good way to photograph it, so I didn't. Since then, though, I have been taking pictures of my scarves when I wear them.

In honor of colder weather, I decided to go ahead and give you a taste of my scarf collection. This is by no means the entire collection. I haven't had to really dig out my heavy winter scarves yet, but maybe soon. That being said, I may end up posting again about scarves, but for now this is a good start.


Both of this lovely scarves I picked up on my trip to New Zealand. God bless the boys for allowing me to do a little shopping.

Hmm...black scarf...not sure where it came from...maybe JCPenny's?

My roommate brought this one back from Malaysia for me.

London scarf...from the store on the corner of my street...I think it was called Fusion.

This scarf came from a little shop on my street corner in London.
And I spy some red TOMS!! :)

This lovely scarf (one of my favorites) a dear friend got for me on a trip to Alaska.

I picked up this red scarf from a street vendor in London.

A dear friend brought this back from Malaysia for me.

Another friend brought this scarf back from a summer missions trip to Uganda for me.

I wear scarves a lot...almost every day...that and my TOMS are my favorite accessories. Be prepared for more random posts about my scarves. Winter is difficult for me because of the cold, but I try to focus on the positive about the season...like getting to wear scarves and drink hot chocolate and decorate for Christmas.



No comments:

Post a Comment