Tuesday, February 1, 2011

tuesday: something to love

I am officially changing my something to love posts to Tuesdays for several reasons.
1) I can never seem to actually remember to post on Mondays, yet I always seem to remember on Tuesdays.
2) Mondays are actually usually good days for me. I have the day off, so Mondays don't really bother me.
3) Tuesdays are my Monday.
4) It's my blog. . .I do what I want.
(Just kidding on that last one.)

So here we go. . .


These are flower pots. . .used as a point of reference for how much snow we have. . .that's a good 6-8 inches right there. . .hello Snowpocalypse!!

my backyard

Okay, so normally, snow would not make the things I love list, however, due to the large amount of snow that we have received and are continuing to receive, I got a snow day from work, so I didn't even have to leave my house today (with the exception of the 3 minutes I went in the backyard to snap these pictures). I have decided I don't mind snow if I am in a lovely warm house, and I don't have to leave or deal with the snow. So today, my love is going out to the Snowpocalypse for giving me a day to stay home and do nothing. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment