Tuesday, February 8, 2011

tuesday: something to love

And I'm back. . .thanks to my mum generously loaning me her computer and sending it to me in the mail, I now have a computer again. Thanks Mum!!

Okay, so I made it through almost a week of the snow before I decided that I have had enough and I am ready for Spring. This is progress, my friends. All of that to say that I hate winter, but there was a day that it was snowing outside and it was really pretty, so I went and snapped a couple of pics.



Then the other night shortly before sunset, the clouds broke and there was a brief bit of sunlight.


But nothing really warms my heart like a nice bowl of chili and a glass of red wine inside my sung, warm house. That and the consolation that winter won't last forever. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment