Friday, October 1, 2010

cider days = fall

Every fall there is a street festival called Cider Days. The past couple of years, I have gone because my lovely friend, Lee Ellen Starks, has been performing there. Just a little shoutout for her...she is AMAZING!!! You should check out her blog and youtube and myspace...it will change your life...trust me!

So something about me is that I love to take pictures of people when they don't realize that I'm taking a picture of them. I feel like when that happens you get a real picture of someone. Like they can't hide behind a mask that they put on for the camera. It's quite fun, but can be a little tricky with a big camera.
Anyway, here are some of the pictures I took at Cider Days when I was there.

This is such an awesome face!!! LOVE IT!!

My lovely roommate, sipping some cider and enjoying a cupcake from Amycakes

I love the fact that he has an England football [soccer] jersey on.


Lee Ellen singing away.

Another awesome face!!

These little girls were climbing the tree in their pretty dresses...it made me smile to myself cause my sister and I used to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment