Saturday, October 23, 2010

chocolate = delight

I love chocolate. I'm a girl...it's in my blood. I didn't always like chocolate, but now I can't seem to get enough of it. The darker the better. Here is a photographic ode to three of my favorite chocolaty treats. Yum!

Askinosie 70% dark chocolate nibble bar...delish!!And it even has c-h-o-c-o-l-a-t-e stamped into the bar...how fun is that?!?!


These are the best chocolate sandwich cookies ever...I'm not even kidding you. Late July Dark Chocolate sandwich cookies...so good!!

And what post about chocolate would be complete without chocolate chip cookie dough? My homemade spin on a fellow blogger's favorite recipe.

2 comments:

  1. i heart chocolate
    homemade cookie dough?? i might come steal some of that...warning given.
    lovely photos but now i'm craving sugar ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm... considering I am currently munching on said chocolate chip cookies, I must ask: Can life get any better than this at 12:22 am?
    I submit that it cannot!!!
    Thanks Auntie

    ReplyDelete